Malapascua Island is a Filipino island situated in the Visayan Sea, located across a shallow strait from the northernmost tip of Cebu Island. The name Malapascua means "Unfortunate Christmas" in english. there's nothing unfortunate if and when you experience the beauty that the white sand beaches that the island has to offer. It is situated only 8 km off the northeasttip of Cebu Island in the green, blue Visayan sea. Malapascua lies in the middle of the Philippines. It is an archipelago, which attracts the majority of the country's tourists.
Click here to view the Itinerary
Bohol Package Inclusions:
- Roundtrip Airport & Hotel Transfers (Airport-Dipolomat Hotel-Malapascua Island-Airport)
- 2 days/ 1 Nights Accommodation at Diplomat Hotel : Standard Room (no breakfast)
- 3 Days / 2 Nights Accommodation at Blue Corals Beach Resort, Malapascua Island (with daily set breakfast)
- Cebu City Tour (Taoist Temple, Heritage of Cebu Monument, Magellan's Cross, Sto Nino Church, Fort San Pedro, Lapu Lapu Monument, Magellan's Shrine, Alegre Guitar Making Factory) with Local Guide
- Entrance/Resgistration Fees and Permits
- Taxes and Surcharges
- Roundtrip Airfare (can be requested)
- Souvenir Shopping and other personal meals that is not stated in the package inclusions
- Rate is not applicable during peak season and holidays
- Rate is per person basis
- Applicable For all Nationality
- Confirmed reservations (accommodation) are non refundable. Rebooking fee of Php 300 will apply.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are not guaranteed until purchased.
- If you have other preferred hotel, feel free to contact us so we can quote you.
Before Booking, please review our Terms & Conditions